Monday , October 21 2019
Home / Latest News / Babies, toddlers, rushed to hospital after Perth swim school chemical scare

Babies, toddlers, rushed to hospital after Perth swim school chemical scare

A chemical mix up in a Perth hills pool has led to two babies and four toddlers being exposed to toxic fumes.

The children were taken to Perth Children’s Hospital on Monday afternoon after an instructor at Sea Turtle Swimming School in Gooseberry Hill noticed a strong smell coming from the water.

Nine News Perth reported she immediately told everyone to get out of the pool, with two children vomiting shortly after, and another becoming lethargic.

Fire fighters and paramedics rushed to the swim school, which is run out of a private property.

About admin

Check Also

Storm forward changes nations overnight

Loading “It’s been pretty interesting being in both jerseys,” Faasuamaleaui said. “I’m really happy I’ve …