The findings of the CA probe have now been sent to the International Cricket Council, which gave CA 14 days to lodge a report.
The report says while they believed players had been racially abused, CA investigators were unable to identify the culprits.
CA, which is awaiting a final report from NSW Police, is satisfied that the six men who were walked out of the lower tier of the Clive Churchill and Brewongle stand by police on the fourth afternoon of the Test did not make remarks of a racial nature to players.
Their removal occurred after rookie fast bowler Siraj approached umpires Paul Reiffel and Paul Wilson alleging he had been abused by spectators seated in the area behind where he was stationed on the rope.
The paceman had been acting on advice from security officials who had encouraged the Indians to report abuse immediately rather than wait until the end of play as they had done 24 hours earlier when Siraj and Jasprit Bumrah said they had been racially targeted on days two and three of the Test.
Siraj told CA after the Sydney Test that he had been called a “brown dog” and a “monkey” and teammate R Ashwin, who said crowd abuse had been a long-term issue at the SCG, alleged “there is a time where they have gone one step ahead and used racial abuses”.
While CA was unable to unmask the culprits, there is a separate investigation by SCG operators Venues NSW into an Indian supporter’s claim that he was told to “go back where you belong” during the Sydney Test by a mid-ranking ground security official.
Krishna Kumar also said a group of young men in the crowd had called him and members of the Indian team “curry munchers” on the third day of the match.
After hiring a solicitor and meeting with Venues NSW legal personnel 12 days ago, Kumar said on Tuesday he had not yet heard back about the investigation.
Chris Barrett is Chief Sports Reporter of The Sydney Morning Herald.